Drop Down Menues
In order to achieve a drop-down hot spot please follow the steps below:
- Create a unique paragraph style and apply it to the text that will become the link.
- Identify the text that will become the drop-down content. The paragraph style for this content can be any paragraph style except the paragraph style you have applied to the link in step 1.
- Place your insertion point at the end of the text you were working with in step 2.
Choose WebWorks → Markers.
Select DropDownEnd from the list of markers. Leave the value of the marker blank.
Click OK to insert a DropDownEnd marker at your insertion point.
This marker identifies where the contents of your drop-down will end. After you have placed the necessary elements for drop-down hotspots in your source document you must configure your WebWorks ePublisher Pro project as follows:
- Open the Style Designer or the Document Designer and select the paragraph style you would like to modify.
- Click on the Options tab. 3.Find the Dropdown option.
- Click on the drop-down button to display the list of available values.
- Choose Start open if you want your drop-down content to display initially and only close when the user clicks on the drop-down hotspot.
- Choose Start closed if you want your drop-down content to be hidden initially and only open when the user clicks on the drop-down hotspot.