Modifying the look and feel of your breadcrumbs
For example, if you want to use the chapter name at the bottom of each topic page, you can define that variable like this:
1. First, you'll want to make sure the "TOC title" setting is defined for each group in your project. If there is no value for this setting, it will use the Group Name in the the Document Manager.
2. Perform project target overrides on the following files in your ePublisher Pro installation directory: ePublisher Pro\Formats\WebWorks Help 5.0\Transforms\pages.xsl ePublisher Pro\Formats\WebWorks Help 5.0\Pages\Page.asp Note: for information on performing a target override, please see the article in our online TechNotes here: http://www.webworks.com/technotes/articles/epublisherpro/ex_epub_project_format_overrides.36.1.aspx
3. Once the files have been copied into the appropriate folders in your project directory, open Page.asp in a text editor such as NotePad.
4. Find this line of code:
<hr wwpage:condition="footer-exists" align="left" />
5. Below it, insert this markup:
<div class="Footer" wwpage:condition="footer-exists" wwpage:content="product">Product Name</div>
where "Footer" is the name of the paragraph style you would like to use for formatting the product name. You can also add your own CSS style information if you prefer.
6. Save and close Page.asp.
7. Open the new copy of pages.xsl in a text editor such as NotePad.
8. Locate this section:
<!-- Content --> <!-- --> <wwpage:Replacement name="content">
9. Above that, add this block of code:
<!--Custom code to add product name in footer--> <!-- --> <wwpage:Replacement name="product"> <xsl:call-template name="WWHelpTitle"> <xsl:with-param name="ParamProject" select="$GlobalProject" /> <xsl:with-param name="ParamGroupID" select="$ParamSplit/@groupID" /> </xsl:call-template> </wwpage:Replacement>
10. Save and close wwhelp_files.xsl.
11. Regenerate your output to apply the changes.