Change spacing of TOC entries in WebWorks Help 5.0
I can't seem to find instructions for changing the "line height" (the vertical spacing above and below a line) for the for the entries in the TOC panel. They are scunched up together and I would like to have more white space above and below each TOC entry.
1. Perform an override on a file called 'outline.js,' located by default in the ePublisher Pro installation directory here: Formats/WebWorks Help 5.0/Files/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/scripts/ Note: for more information on overrides, please see this TechNote article: http://webworks.com/Technical_Assistance/Tech_Notes/Common/EX_ePub_Project_Format_Overrides.shtml
2. Once you have copied the file into the corresponding folder in your project directory, open it in a text editor, such as NotePad.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the file and locate the WWHOutlineImaging_GetEntryHTML function. This function is responsible for building the table elements that hold each TOC entry.
4. The first line of that function is:
EntryHTML += "<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">";
That <table> tag is the one that holds the entry text, so you can add style information there to change each entry. For example, change that line to:
EntryHTML += "<table style=\"line-height: 1em;\" border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"0\" cellpadding=\"0\">";
5. Save 'outline.js' and regenerate your output to apply the changes.