Links to Parent Topic showing up
Part of the default processing of DITA brings up the Parent or Child topics listed in each page of the output.
To resolve this, do the following:
- Using Designer, go to the Style Designer via the toolbar or the menubar
- You should the Paragraph styles listed
- In the list of the styles, click on "Parent Topic" and click on the Options panel
- In the list of options, you will see the "Generate output" dropdown
- Click "Disabled" to suppress this
- Repeat the steps 1-5 for "Child Topic"
- Save and generate output to see the changes